[gps-talkusers] Re: loadstone gps with a PC

  • From: "Ricky Prevatte, LMBT 1154" <rprevatte@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 14:06:48 -0500

Hi Mike is a super
person and not a pushy person. I am going to post experience and truth based on years of experience with my product. I have tried many ways of way finding. The Sendero product is not cheep. But it in my opinion is the way to go. I can not tell you how many times we have been off root with the Sendero product. We recalculated our rout found the way and got the job done. You might try this product on an across town deal or from city to city. when you buy three of the cheep things you can pay a little more give up something else and have the best. We want more and more from our blind gear. Start with the most and do not try to reinvent the wheel. This is not a Sendero pitch. It is a post based on how to get enjoyment not frustration from technology. It is not what I believe or think it is what I do. In my business it is imperative to growth and for me to get to a strange place on time. I do not want to cut cost and get lost. Now if one is just playing and trying to do something new and has know need to keep a schedule something like this might help you. I just do not want to see someone buy something that will not do the job. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael May" <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>