[gps-talkusers] light rail stops in phoenix

  • From: "Tina B." <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 10:59:42 -0700

Hi. Just thought I'd ask if any one has sent in user pois for the phoenix light rail in the past few months. I may be going to a new stop I don't know over the weekend, so just hoped someone has also bee there and marked it . I've tried to mark some pois for sharing, but can't figure out how to get the thing to do a different mark besides private or, at this point, if i can edit my pois now i'd llike to share. Is this possible and how would I share them if i can figure this out? thanks ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Chao" <kevinchao89@xxxxxxxxx>