[gps-talkusers] Re: last message

  • From: "Jim Gammon" <jgammon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 18:17:26 -0700

Hey Don, are you the Don I used to talk to on two meters around El Cerrito? Can't remember your call, guess I should look you up in QRZ.com. Regarding sending email to the wrong list, shortly after we all got email at workback in the early 90's, a woman wrote supposedly privately to another woman n the same building, talking about how much she had enjoyed, "Last night in the Hot Tub!" It went on from there.

 Jim
----- Original Message ----- From: "don bishop" <w6smb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>