[gps-talkusers] how do the pois work?

  • From: "Tina B." <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 09:05:51 -0700

Hi. I was just wondering howthe user pois work. There is a new shopping center by me opened in september and was wondering if there had been a big map release since then or if something like that would possibly end up in user pois? or if new things like that are mapped even in there development? some stores opened overthe summer, like petsmart which is what i was thinking of, but the whole thing opened in september. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy W" <judyw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>