[gps-talkusers] Re: history database file

  • From: Kevin Chao <kevinchao89@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 21:43:50 -0500

Hi John,
In your "Maps" folder, the history.hdb file is indeed a history database
that stores 25 most recent addresses, GPS positions, POIs and lat/lons.
ENTER with dots 2-3-6 will bring up the History list, where you can scroll
through the list and press ENTER to bring up History Action Menu.
This history.hdb file is stored with the Maps/POIs and don't think it's the
same one the Apex is complaining about after a reset.
Kevin