[gps-talkusers] had fun doing this.

  • From: richard synnott <richardsynnott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 19:38:38 +0100

Hi everyone,
I have just come back on an internal flight from Cardiff to anglesey. This is a new service run by highland airways and the plane is a small prop job, so I was interested to know about the speed and altitude i was travelling. after gaining permision from the captain to use my m-power gps, I was able to ascertain that we were flying at an altitude of 16700 feet, and travelling at 205 miles per hour.
It was also interesting knowing which towns we were going over.
Cheers, Richard.