[gps-talkusers] Re: gps-talkusers Digest V3 #2

  • From: "BAILY_FRANCIA" <BAILY_FRANCIA@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 15:00:00 -0800

Please remove me from the GPS-talkusers email list.  Thank you, Francia

Sent: Tue 1/3/2006 11:02 PM
To: gps-talkusers digest users
Subject: gps-talkusers Digest V3 #2

gps-talkusers Digest    Wed, 04 Jan 2006        Volume: 03  Issue: 002

In This Issue:
                [gps-talkusers] January 06 User POI files are posted

Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 21:42:15 -0800
From: Michael May <mikemay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gps-talkusers] January 06 User POI files are posted

We didn't have too many POI contributions this past month. We did
have some and the new file is posted at
http://www.senderogroup.com/download.htm

I recompiled the UK file in hopes that Gavin's POIs are included.
Please confirm.

We now have thousands of POIs contributed by suers from several
countries. I encourage all users to record lots of User points and to
send the file to me at the end of each month for inclusion in this
collective user file. Together, we enrich to content of the
BrailleNote GPS like no other product.

Mike

Michael G. May

CEO Sendero Group

Developers and distributors of BrailleNote GPS
Distributing BrailleNote, VoiceNote, Miniguide, The Tissot Silen-T
tactile watch, and the ID Mate bar code reader

MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.SenderoGroup.com

1-888-757-6810, Fax (530) 757-6830, Mobile (530) 304-0007
Sendero Group, LLC
1118 Maple Lane, Davis, CA 95616-1723, USA

Latitude, 38 33 9.239 North
Longitude, 121 45 40.145 West

End of gps-talkusers Digest V3 #2