[gps-talkusers] Re: gps and way to go

  • From: "Armando Maldonado" <armando_maldonado@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 21:14:25 -0800

Thanks to the members who helped back me up. As I recalled, that's similar to what the press release said in regards to Way To Go. i would check out www.senderogroup.com for more info. Good luck!

Armando
----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles LaPierre" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 9:05 PM
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: gps and way to go

Yup that pretty much sums it up. The price difference is half the cost of the GPS product. But you get the same POIs, maps, and can virtually explore maps, find addresses look up restaurants etc. Its a great product, its like having your own accessible yellow pages for the entire USA or any other country you get.

Take care
Charles.

At 08:56 PM 11/30/2007, you wrote:
Hello Tina,
Way To Go is a maps only deal in which you don't have full access in using the gps. Way To Go is meant for people who are going to start learning to use gps and gives you concepts on how the actual gps deal works. You only get the maps on eith a CF card or you can download them and put them on a CF card yourself, once you buy the product. Gps is the full version in which you can actuall use the gps in realtime while you're either walking or in a vehicle. With this pption, you get the maps and the receiver to pair with your MPower. I believe the difference is in price and whether or not you wish to use the full features of gps or just want to learn hwo to use the maps and how to creat routes before actually junping to gps land. Members, please correct me if I'm wrong and hope we can help her out. Good luck in your decitionmaking and hope you find either products useful.
Armando
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tina B." <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>