[gps-talkusers] Re: georgia map goofed

  • From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 04:22:10 -0400

Try downloading the map from your account and reinstall the map.

On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 16:39:37 -0600
"Robert doc Wright" <godfearer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I was in georgia last weekend. the map worked fine as long as I stayed in
> Atlanta. when I left Atlanta heading for Savannah it kept saying "position
> unknown". Yet, it could announce the POIs in the area. What causes this? My
> sendero version is still v5.

Sendero Group
Distributors and developers of Sendero GPS for 5 platforms,
BrailleNote, BrailleSense, Pac Mate, Windows PC and Mobile Geo for
Windows phones. Also, distributing Trekker Breeze, Victor Stream,
KNFB Reader Mobile, Talks, Mobile Speak, Miniguide and ID Mate.