[gps-talkusers] Re: = for mike accessible cell phone

  • From: Scott E Ford <w8sef@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 12:00:27 -0400

Hello,
I just got a new Sprint cell phone.  I got the Toshiba phone.  This phone
will announce the Battery strength,Signal stint weather you have a
message.  The phone will say the phone number of an incoming call, if the
person is in your phone book and you have a voice activation then the
recorded name will be announced.  The voice activation works well also.  I
had a V60 and had to constantly repeat in order to get it to take.  So far
I really like this phone. The phone does not say the menus though.  The
phone is about 170.00 with new service.
Scott
At 08:37 AM 7/25/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>  Mike, any word on Sprint offering accessible cell phones anytime soon or
> would i just
>have to buy
>a shone and software and hope it works.

Scott E Ford