[gps-talkusers] email marketing and text messages

  • From: chickerland@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: Programming <ProgrammingBlind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, techfortheblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, brailletechnology@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, davidwt97@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 19:44:16 -0600

Hello Listers,
I am subscribed to all the lists that are in the "to" field. I was wondering if any of you have gotten messages about getting jobs. All these messages are in HTML and come from 2 sources, one of which is "eclipse media on-line." Has anyone gotten this spam? If so, please identify where it came from, what date and time, and how many messages. you got. Any and all info is greatly appreciated.

Zach
P.S. I have texted t-mobile verizon,, sprintpcs, alltel and myboostmobile