[gps-talkusers] Re: e: tutorial wanted.

  • From: "Rick Fox" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 10:30:45 -0400

Hello Ron,

Teaching and Learning the Sendero GPS is the tutorial De Witt & Associates
has developed in partnership with Sendero. It covers all the bases in a
step-by-step manner for both vehicle and pedestrian travel. It's available
in print, braille, and DAISY formats for $129.00 if you're using it to teach
yourself. . Write me privately if you want a free sample. Thank you.

Rick Fox
Director of Sales & Marketing
De Witt & Associates
700 Godwin Avenue