[gps-talkusers] e: Why buy a GPS for the blind?

  • From: Malaina VanderWal <mintjulepprincess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, trekker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 22:29:07 -0400

What state do you live? This too will make a difference as I know it did for me. I know quite a few people that have gotten rehab to purchase gps but not here in Michigan. If it happens it is rare. Good luck. Another useful feature is the ability to look up phone numbers an addresses. I use this feature lot. There are many more though.

Malaina