[gps-talkusers] e: Re: y question yesterday

  • From: Bob Cavanaugh <bobdavcav@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 20:19:53 -0800

Hi Charles, This distance was determined in a vehicle route. Perhaps a clearer example would be that I'm north bound on 5 starting at mile marker 77, and our exit is 177. However, when playing with it last weekend, I had it create a vehicle route. It took interstate 5, getting on at mile marker 77, Highway 6. Then I pressed the dots 3-6 to go to the next turn, which was at highway 104. However, it only said the distance between these two points was only something just above 82 miles. I was running the trial of 6.0 with the latest maps.