[gps-talkusers] e: Re: e: Shared POIs folder in 2012

  • From: Jim Gammon <jgammon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 11:44:10 -0700

Hi and thanks Chris. I don't know why deleting and re-copying the files to the sharepois folder worked, but it did! Am able to get access to all the categories that I've tried so far. Thanks, Jim

From: Jim Gammon <jgammon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 10:44:26 -0700
Subject: [gps-talkusers] e: Shared POIs folder in 2012

Should we put the specific transit files in the sharedpois folder
or in the folder containing the maps?  Also, I did delete my
sharedpois folder and recopy all of the relevant poi files from
the user area to the sharedpois folder.  Is it good to have the
World Extra POI file? Thanks.  Jim