[gps-talkusers] Re: e: Re: e: Re: Pocket Hard Drive

  • From: "Jim Gammon" <jgammon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 21:44:17 -0700

Man, I don't know, the one I have came with mine and I'm not tellin you where I
live!  Just take hold of the cable near the plug on one end and push it real
hard in to the plug.  Do the same with the other end until you get it down to
six inches!  Ha Ha.  Sorry for the bad joke.  You might try a radio shack???
You never know.