[gps-talkusers] Re: e: Re: e: Re: I'm giddy over the Holux:

  • From: deonv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 10:08:58 +0100

Think you are being over charged.  Paid £68 for mine.

Deon
At 01:23 03/04/2006, you wrote:
Hello Dave,
The Holux is $199 plus $10 for handling and shipping plus whatever the tax is in your city.
Robert

From: "David Wright" <gymnastdave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 17:08:17 -0500
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: I'm giddy over the Holux:

Hi,
I'm considering getting the Halux.  Can anyone tell me the
differences? Is
there any noticeable ones? Is it worth my investment?
Dave