[gps-talkusers] Re: e: Re: delay in KS7

  • From: Charles La Pierre <lapierre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 07:34:06 -0800

Hello Robert.

Yes GPS has some slight issues with Elequence, which has been resolved in the next GPS release which is currently in Alpha and does not as of yet have a release date. You can use GPS 3.3 with Elequence but you may get some stuttering and some delayed speech.

You may try to use GPS with Elequence and it may be fine, but Sendero recommends using KeyNote with GPS 3.3 until GPS 3.5 is released where you can use either.

If you do decide to use Elequence when using GPS 3.3 please due so at your own risk and do not call tech support since Sendero does not officially recommend this.

Thank you
Charles.

At 07:15 AM 1/18/2006, you wrote:
Hello Charles and list,
I am wonering, I had heard that there was a glitch with Gps working with the Elequence has this been fixed so that when ks 7 is released we can use elequence with gps?
Thanks,
Robert