[gps-talkusers] e: Re: curious statement when opening gps

  • From: kathy davis <davisfk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 14:51:10 -0600

Charles, thanks for those ideas regarding my receiving an invalid license message. I did a simple reset, and all's well again. I have an mPower only, and only my own software, so those problems shouldn't occur. I'm so used to having to reset this mPower that it's second nature to withdraw the GPS CF card and press that little reset button.

Kathy