[gps-talkusers] e: Re: advanced Poi search

  • From: kathy davis <davisfk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 21:30:49 -0600

Yes, Charles, when I typed s it said "so", which is why I typed "su". Actually I tried "sub" first, and got three brands of sub shops. I tried Qdoba by typing "qd" as I figured I'd get "quite" if I just typed q. I'll just have to remember this. I had the distance set to a mile, because I knew that would work from where I was in the virtual route.

Thanks again for your help.
Kathy