[gps-talkusers] e: Re: UK POI

  • From: gavin atkins <gavin.atkins@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 21:25:27 +0100

I've had the same problem so I looked in the uk poi folder and found
uk2004ddpoi and uk ireland2004ddpoi the latter being the larger by about 20000
I've moved the uk2004ddpoi and hey presto the problem has gone,
Many thanks and I'm finding the Earthmate very successful and easier to work
with while out tuning pianos in what seems to be an ever increasing area using
public transport and my driver so much use is made of the pedestrian and the
vehicle routing

Gavin Atkins (England)