[gps-talkusers] Re: e: Re: Sendero gadgetry and long lost people contacts

  • From: "James Malone" <malone_j@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 10:27:53 -0700

That's cool compared to when I was there. I was in Scots Del, and it got to 118. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tina B." <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2008 11:21 AM
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: e: Re: Sendero gadgetry and long lost people contacts

Yes, it is 96 right now acording to the weather channel. Went up a degree in a few minutes so. I do a lot of checking out routes and things places i might like to go as it cools down and of course, I take it when I am in a car to check out where we are going but yeah, can't wait til it cools off! I sat outside yesterday just for some fresh air,and after about 20 minutes had to come in. I guess everywhere has something though. ----- Original Message ----- From: "James Malone" <malone_j@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Dogsc4me" <cheree@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 09:30:18 -0700
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: Sendero & Laptops

Cheree Heppe here:

Which brand of laptop did you see at the ACB Convention?

This refers to the small laptop running System Access software.

Info appreciated.

Regards,
Cheree Heppe