[gps-talkusers] Re: e: Re: Greetings and a question

  • From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 21:17:39 -0500

Hello,
To access the manual from within gps you press space with H (BT) Help
(QT)
then space down  till you get to Sendero Documentation and press
enter.
You can also  listen to the audio tutorial, it is on your compact
flash card in a folder called 6gps42audiotutorial.
You access the tutorial using the media player.
Chris