[gps-talkusers] e: Pocket Hard Drive

  • From: jim gammon <jgammon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 22:11:34 -0700

Hi. I recently bought a 160 GIG Western Digital USB hard drive that fits in my shirt pocket. I got it for $120.00 from my local Costco store. Not sure if you have access to those places, but at any rate, it will do the job. Do could download all the maps you wanted and still have a lot of room left over. Jim