[gps-talkusers] Re: delay in KS7

  • From: Peggy Kern <kernsac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 20:31:29 -0800

Mike, did I remember something about something that had to be worked out with GPS and eloquence speech in Keysoft 7, or am I imagining things? <grin> If I'm remembering right, will our current GPS 3.3 work with Keysoft 7, or will we need some kind of update? Don't want to install KS 7 and lose my GPS.

Peggy

At 07:45 PM 1/17/2006, you wrote:
FYI.
The release of Keysoft 7 for the BrailleNote has been delayed until Monday, January 23. For those who have not purchased the SMA, this gives you a bit more time to get the good deal of an extra upgrade along with the KS7 SMA purchase.

Mike

Michael G. May

CEO Sendero Group

Developers and distributors of BrailleNote GPS
Distributing BrailleNote, VoiceNote, Miniguide, The Tissot Silen-T tactile watch, and the ID Mate bar code reader

MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.SenderoGroup.com

1-888-757-6810, Fax (530) 757-6830, Mobile (530) 304-0007
Sendero Group, LLC
1118 Maple Lane, Davis, CA 95616-1723, USA

Latitude, 38 33 9.239 North
Longitude, 121 45 40.145 West