[gps-talkusers] Re: cross streets

  • From: "alice dampman" <alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 06:31:14 -0400

Hi, Charles,
Now that you mention it, it all comes flooding back to me...sitting in someone's car and hearing only announcements of upcoming turns. That's probably why when you ask most sighted people for directions, they can't give them to you: they only know their own turns, and they don't hear what's around them the way we do!
Alice
alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles LaPierre" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>