[gps-talkusers] Re: cross streets

  • From: "Jim Gammon" <jgammon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 18:34:23 -0700

Hi Kevin, I have experienced this when following a vehicle route.  We were
going down a street then the route directed us to turn left then immediately
left again thus going back the other way on the street we were currently on.
Because of that, I asked if the street had an island in the middle and got the
reply that, yes it did.  So in most cases, the system is smarter then we give
it credit.  Jim