[gps-talkusers] Re: creating a rout in text format

  • From: "Tiffany Johnson" <tiffanyjohnson1986@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 15:56:08 -0700

Hello Malaina, My name is Tiffany Johnson. I could give you the steps on how to save your routes to text files.

Onece you've created a route, you press route commands list then press the letter m for route management commands list. Press the letter D it says, "Save route directions, turns only or detailed?" You could either push the letter T or D for Turns only or Detailed. You could add the waypoints numbers if you like. You could put it on your compactflash card or flash disk whatever works for you. At this point, the braille note says, "Folder Name?", you could type Directions. Then it will say, "Folder does not exist. Create new folder?" Press the letter Y for yes. Then it says, "Route directions to create?" then you just type in whatever you want and then press enter. Whenever you could get the time, you could email me. My email address is, tiffanyjohnson1986@xxxxxxxxxx Hope to here from you and good luck.

 Best regards,

Tiffany----- Original Message ----- From: "Malaina VanderWal" <mintjulepprincess@xxxxxxxxx>