[gps-talkusers] Re: carrying the Braille Note

  • From: Diane Garrett <dianegarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 16:47:15 -0500 (EST)

Hi, List!

With the newer carrying case that came out last year, you can fold the flap
under the BN and velcro it on the bottom. It's called the Slim Line carrying
case and when it's closed, the front of it comes down over the thumb keys and
velcros just under the front edge of the BN. This way, when you fold it under
so you can walk around and use the GPS system, there is only about an inch and
a half hanging down below after presing flat. It's a nice case to use. I
believe the dealer who ordered my BN for me said that the case is about $60, or
so (maybe higher, but well worth the expense.) Hope this helps.

 Diane Garrett/Leader Ruby
Email: dianegarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: (918) 664-5731