[gps-talkusers] Re: brilliant

  • From: "liam" <liam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 05:39:24 +0100

I@ve got an old one I've had for about 25 years.  I think RNIB sold one
but haven't seen one in their catalog lately.  I've also got a small
sensor in a box that someone made for me for reading light controlled
crossings.  Can't remember who made it. RNIB is probably the best first
call for a light probe though.  Let me know if you draw a blank and I'll
have a mooch around to see what I can find.  They last for ever hence
I've only bought one.

-= Liam