[gps-talkusers] Re: advanced Poi search

  • From: John Gassman <johngassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 05:16:08 -0700

Thank You!
Looks like I need to spend some time exploring and reading as well as applying everything. I'm sure once I become familiar with everything this program has to offer I'll have fewer problems. I appreciate this list very much. You and Charles answered right away on list and kevin did the same off list. The learning resources Sendero presents are terrific and should make it very easy to learn this product if the user has a lot of time and patience!
John
  At 10:13 PM 8/22/2007, you wrote:
John,

If the super Market is categorized, it would probably be under the Shop(food) category. I usually find it best when doing a search to use the All category to generate the most matches. The sub category helps identify what something is if it isn't obvious. The sub category isn't the best way to search.

http://www.eset.com