[gps-talkusers] Where did my User POI file go?

  • From: Joleen <cjferg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 19:18:15 -0700

Hi All,

I was very surprised recently when I could find no POIs when I knew that I was standing at the site where I had made one and others were not far off. I then went into edit the User POI file only to discover that I had one POI. It was my most recently created one.

Now, is there a circumstance in which the file could have been lost? I have no recollection of doing anything to it. I know that I have created user POIs in version 4.

Barring anything stupid on my part, I wonder if one can create a situation whereby the file is not saved. I don't remember having a BN crash while writing a POI.

Thanks for any suggestions.