[gps-talkusers] Re: What Happened?

  • From: "Rich Irwin" <rich.irwin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 16:29:34 -0700

Hi Charles:

As I originally stated  received nothing r over week, between the time I
received the monthly update message until I posted the message that started
this thread.  Since then, everything seems to be fine.  I have had some
Comcast issues during this time.  But there has not been any interruption of
messages from anyone else except this list.  Everything seems to be working
now.

Rich Irwin
rich.irwin@xxxxxxxxxxx