[gps-talkusers] Watch qvc today:

  • From: "Mary Ellen Earls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 21:13:05 -0700

Yes that sounds off-topic but the value of the day on qvc today is a Magellan Bluetooth gps unit and they are very proudly announcing that this has "4.5 Million points of interest." This unit does have the phone numbers in the POI database. I am laughing, because ours, of course, runs circles around this. But I am writing about this because Chris, Mike or Charles may want to take a look at this one since we all started out with Magellan receivers back in 2000 and 2001.

Mary Ellen Earls