[gps-talkusers] Version 3 from Pulsedata in the UK

  • From: john goddard <j.w.goddard@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GPS <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 07:13:07 -0500 (EST)

Hail, Charles, Mike and all ...

Earlier today I asked Pulsedata here in the UK when Version 3 of the GPS system
will be available from them here in the UK, and was told not until September.
Having initially been told in the first quarter of this year (before I joined
this list), most recently I was given to understand it would be by the end of
this month; which figs in with what I've gathered from postings here.  Needless
to say, I'm more than somewhat displeased at this latest date quoted.  Could
someone from Sendero, please, give me the appropriate information to tackle
Pulsedata UK with over this ...?

'Bye for now,
John Goddard.