[gps-talkusers] Re: U.S. Maps as well as Canadian Maps

  • From: Charles LaPierre <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 11:47:39 -0700

Sorry Paul,
No buying the maps once is not all you have to do. If you bought additional maps for a previous version of Sendero GPS, you will need to purchase the updated maps for 4.0 separately. You only get the maps for your country when you upgrade from a previous version to 4.0. You do however get a discount for updating a map you have already purchased, instead of $99 for the additional country, it is $50 to upgrade the maps for that country.

Hope this helps clarify this issue.

Charles.

At 11:42 AM 7/19/2007, you wrote:
Dave, are you saying that buying the maps once is all I should have to do?

Paul