[gps-talkusers] Re: Trekker Information Wanted.

  • From: "Dave" <dwgordon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 09:57:26 -0700

Bob, In addition to Mike's comments, I want to add that I had an opportunity to use a Trekker about a year ago for a couple of weeks. I found there to be more map discrepancies, and, at least at the time, the points of interest were very limited. They may have improved on those things by now and if so, it's size makes it a nice unit.

Dave

To read about the next Peace Seekers meeting click on the link below.

http://www.ThePeaceSeekers.org/program/

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael May" <mikemay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>