[gps-talkusers] Re: The fix didn't last

  • From: Charles LaPierre <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 18:48:48 -0800

Hi Peggy,
I will look into this issue next week, but being it is the holidays please be patient.

Thanks.
Charles

At 06:41 PM 12/22/2007, you wrote:
Well, the fix Charles gave for getting the receiver to connect as quickly as it used to didn't last. I thought it was fixed, as on my walk, I was able to turn on the receiver and go right into the program and have it recognized; but later today it reverted back to its old behavior of needing me to exit the program, turn the receiver off and on, and then connect. I can live with it until a solution is found, but I miss the way it used to be.

Peggy
http://kernsac.livejournal.com/

Charles M. La Pierre CTO
Sendero Group, LLC