[gps-talkusers] Re: The Version 3 is installed:

  • From: "Mary Ellen Earls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 19:32:11 -0700

Charles, actually what I did do and it worked fine was take the route from
one of the little side streets I have to turn on to and it worked
beautifully.
If I created a vehickle route I would be put on a 4 lane highway without a
side walk.
Thanks anyway.

Mary Ellen Earls
Remember! Today is the Tomorrow you thought about yesterday.