[gps-talkusers] Thanks to all the GPS developers!

  • From: "Jim Gammon" <jgammon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 19:43:32 -0800

I just want to pass along the best of seasons greetings and thanks to all of
you who have worked and continue to work so tirelessly to develop this terrific
product.  Yes it's expensive.  Yes it runs only on proprietary and also
expensive units for a small segment of the population, but it is so cool and so
accessible and I want to express my appreciation for all of your efforts at
developing this system and comtinuing to upgrade it with intelligent input from
so many users.  With best regards, Jim