[gps-talkusers] Thank Heavens for the gps:

  • From: "Mary Ellen Earls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 10:35:46 -0700

Hi folks!
All I can say is thank heavens for the gps. Very sadly, my Seeing Eye Dog, Peggy died last week and had it not been for the gps I would still be looking for the mailboxes which are situated at the end of a very wide parking lot with enclosed areas for cars. All I did was set my destination to the mailboxes and use the getting warmer and I have no idea how I got to the place but I made it there and back.
Thank you so much, Charles and Mike for such a wonderful product.
Mary Ellen Earls