[gps-talkusers] Suspension from list! Re: Re: OUTI HEADSET

  • From: "percy garrett" <percygarrett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 20:49:15 -0500

Thanks,

Percy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Grabowski" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 1:36 PM
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: OUTI HEADSET

They are bone conduction ear phones and get power from the battery.
The ear phones do not cover your ears in any way so you can hear all
noise around you.
Hope this helps
Chris
On Fri, 1 Aug 2008 11:27:42 -0700, "Claude Everett"
<ceverett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Then why are they needing to be charged?
Confused.
Regards,
Claude Everett
American by chance, Californian by choice.
Everyone has a disability, some are more aware of it than others.