[gps-talkusers] Re: Strange question

  • From: "Sarah Lanier" <bioinstructor02@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 05:03:55 -0500

Hi Peggy,

That's an idea, but so far, I haven't found a poi there--except when I tried
to create one for my house--and I've been assured by the sighted person that
there's no such road by my house with that name--yet when I go to take out
the trash, I get that I am nearing increasing addresses for the road--so now
we are both curious and trying to solve the mystery.

Sarah