[gps-talkusers] Re: Strange question

  • From: "Peggy Kern" <kernsac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 22:07:16 -0700

What if you went to a POI near the road and gave the name and address to the sighted person, so they'd have an idea where it was. I remember in one of the previous versions there was a poi called Whiskey Hill, by the 12th Avenue exit off Highway 99. My husband had never heard of Whiskey Hill, and we still don't know why it was a poi, but it was fun talking about it. <grin> I haven't seen it on later versions of the software.

Peggy
http://kernsac.livejournal.com/
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarai" <bucc7465@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>