[gps-talkusers] Re: Situation 8, forcing the BN to avoid a road closure

  • From: "Jeffrey Bohrman" <jbohrman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 07:28:46 -0500

Mike:

Your story is quite helpful!  I know driving with our wives can be
challenging at times especially in unfamiliar areas.

Although I've not quite started to use my GPS - I am getting there - your
story is one good suggestion if I can't simply find an alternative route
from where one is standing to the destination.  Actually, I've navigated my
wife to a certain point that I'd be familiar with and then go from there.

Jeff