[gps-talkusers] Re: Shared POIs folder in 2012

  • From: "Marco Migotti" <news@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 05:25:52 -0600

This method sounds awesome! Before I had to copy poi's into all the map
folders that I was using most often but now all I have to do is add it once
to the shared folders. Wow, I am so excited.
I need to check out this sendero map program and load it onto my laptop. Can
I sink stuff using a card reader for my sd card?

Marco
Alberta Canada