[gps-talkusers] Re: Sendero GPS and ElBraille

  • From: John Gassman <johngassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2017 15:22:05 -0700

There was a 20%discount on hardware products at the conventions.
the nice thing is that FS and VFO have reduced the prices of their braille displays based on new technology.
 Both the 14 and 40 are reduced by about $300.00.
John
John

You are probably right on the price. Maybe there was a show or introductory discount.