[gps-talkusers] Sendero Chat Room New Hours

  • From: "Carl Simmons" <carlsimmons@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 18:41:51 -0700

We would like to invite all interested parties to join us on the Sendero
Group GPS Chat Room. We are changing the starting hours from 4:00pm to
6:00pm Pacific Time.  The Chat Room will be open every Wednesday at 6:00pm
until all questions have been answered.

Anyone is welcome to join us.  We welcome new users, experienced users,
version 2 users, version 3 users and anyone else who would like to join us.

Please remember that the capacity of the chat room is 6 members at a time.
So if you can not gain admission please try again a little later also you
must provide your own coffee or tea.

The address for the Chat Room is

www;senderogroup.com/chat

The Password is GPS6800

Please contact me off list if you have questions.

Carl Simmons
Sendero Group Training and Technical Support
1-888-757-6810 Ext. 106
carl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx