[gps-talkusers] Re: Seeing Eye GPS iPhone app and other Sendero products

  • From: Jacob Schmude <j.schmude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 17:16:42 -0700

Mike,
Better yet, a phone with a portable Braille display. Carry the phone in your
pocket and the Braille display like you would carry your notetaker, and voila.
If you don't want to use your phone for that, get an iPod Touch that you can
stick in your pocket instead. You can even type in Grade II, and it's a far
more capable device than any notetaker. The laptop argument doesn't work
because even Ultrabooks are rather large, since they have that pesky screen on
them :).