[gps-talkusers] Re: Seeing Eye GPS iPhone app and other Sendero products

  • From: Jacob Schmude <j.schmude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 17:34:17 -0700

Hi
I know Executive products makes several cases for the BrailleConnect series and
others, and I believe the APH Refreshabraille 18 comes with it's own case. The
Alva BC640 also comes with a very nice hard-shell case that will protect it
from just about anything while you're wearing it. Some googling should turn up
others.